Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back Again


After being away from my blog, im back on track again. First of all, I have again moved to blogger. Earlier I used to blog in blogger, than again I changed to Freewebs. Coz it was more customizable and user friendly. But I was experiencing some difficulties all the way. Then I got this ad of freewebs on my page and it ruined my blog. Since then, I have been trying to make one in blogger. But I was carried away with some other work.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to last here. But again, I have started blogging, this time with the name Uniqe GraphiX. Just because the title says that, it doesn't mean I'm going to blog about graphics. As usual I will blog about anything that comes my way, but this time I will try to give more priority for the drawings I'm doing using graphics tablet and photoshop. So here I go again...

3 comments:

Appy said...

ummmmm well actually m totally surpried to c that u have started bloggin again... but nice to c u bak here....and beautiful blog with coool title ;) and welcome bak :D

version said...

nice blog....wlcm back......

Uniqu3 Graph!X said...

surprised??!!! that's wat i wanted to do :P. thnx appy n thnx version